Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday of the Housewares Adventure!

We spent Saturday night at my Po-Po's house (Daddy's mom) and head out to Chicago in the morning. Mommy and Daddy got badges to go to the Housewares Show at McCormick Place! Something I sure haven't done before. Although it was made a little difficult, 'cause we couldn't use the stroller! Instead we had to use the Snugli, which we haven't used very much at home at this point. So, Mommy strapped it on, and we walked the floor of the show.



I dozed off quickly, but Daddy tells me that we got to see many cool booths and saw some celebrity chefs demonstrate their mad skills. I guess Mommy thought it was funny 'cause people kept on wanting to look at me, cause I'm so little and cute! Can you see me blush?! We were there for six hours and as long as my diapie was changed, I was cool with it.



Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto making some yummies



Top Chef Stephanie Izard cooking up some clams



Top Chef Stephanie Izard after signing Daddy's cookbook


We then went out to dinner at a place called Urban Belly and desert at Margie's Candies. Wow! So busy. We then went to visit Daddy's cousin, my Auntie May and her family. They are always so nice to me! After a visit, where I got to play and goo for a while, we head back to Po-po's house, then home! Phew, what a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment